St. John’s Norway is a non-denominational cemetery has been serving the communities of Toronto since 1853. As one of the oldest cemeteries in Toronto, St. John’s ensured its ability to continue to serve Toronto in 1998 by adding a chapel and crematorium.
St. James Cemetery and Crematorium is part of The Cathedral Church of St. James and is the oldest operating cemetery in Toronto having opened in 1844. The cemetery is home to a beautiful church-like chapel that is a perfect location for funerals and memorial services. The chapel provides seating for 200 people but isn’t so big that a smaller service can’t be held very comfortably.