Planning your own funeral can sound like an uncomfortable process but the benefits are well worth it. In the moments following a death, having the details of a funeral service pre-arranged is a tremendous relief to grieving families.
By pre-planning your funeral, you are giving your loved ones an unforgettable gift. Basic Funerals is always here to address your questions and concerns. Contact us now to start the pre-planning process.
Why Should You Pre-Plan?
Pre-planning your funeral provides confidence knowing that your loved ones will be supported in their time of need. It also ensures that your final wishes are honoured which helps with peace of mind. Other reasons to consider pre-planning include:
- Making smart decisions concerning funeral services, embalming, cremation, and burial
- Benefitting from purchasing funeral services at current prices, protecting your loved ones against inflation
- Freeing your family from the financial burden often associated with funerals
Your First Steps
Begin pre-planning by contacting a licensed funeral pre-planner. They will help you understand the pre-arrangement process and work with you to create an action plan. Here are a few questions to consider before your meeting:
- Do I want a cremation or burial?
- What type of service or memorial do I want?
- Who will be responsible for overseeing the arrangements?
- What kind of casket or urn is best for me?
- Does my family currently own a cemetery plot?
Speak to the Professionals
Basic Funerals provides pre-planning services to suit individuals and families alike. Contact us today to discuss your funeral pre-planning options.