Executor's Choice Notification Process
What is FinalDocx®?
FinalDocx® is a service by Executor's Choice to support the essential executor tasks. Their online tool automatically contacts agencies on your behalf to save you numerous phone calls and in person visits. The process also provides protection against identity fraud.
How It Works
- Follow a secure link in an email prompt from FinalDocx®.
- Review the information uploaded on your behalf and digitally sign.
- Add any additional accounts or agencies you wish to notify; you will simply need an email or fax number.
- Click “File Case”.
Who Gets Notified?
- Notification to Old Age Security Program
- Notification to Service Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- HST/GST recalculation
- Canada Pension Plan Death Benefit and Survivor's Benefit
- Equifax (Credit Reporting Agency) and Trans Union (Credit Reporting Agency)
- Cancellation of Provincial Health Card
- Cancellation of Provincial Driver's License / Photo I.D. card
- Notification to Social Insurance Program
- Credit Cards
- Membership Transfers (aeroplan, air miles, petro points, sobeys points)
- Licenses (outdoors)
- Other Government IDs (Nexus card, US Social security # )
- Utility Accounts, you can transfer or close (Bell, Cogeco, Direct Energy, ect)
- Many more….
----- OR -----
Closing Affairs Toolkit
Who Is INEX?
INEX is the creator of the most detailed guide for executors and administrators in North America. Perfect for estates with significant assets or for those who prefer a physical organizer and a more hands-on approach.
What It Is
- An estate resource with customized file folders and guides for settling the estate
- Includes booklets, checklists, contact directories, letter templates, and more
- Offers further support through an Online Portal
What It Does
Provides information and materials to help guide and organize the estate settlement process. Includes:
- Guide booklets, checklists, agendas, and file folders
- Forms and letter templates to notify government agencies, banks, employers, etc.:
- How to organize liquidation of investments, real estate, vehicles, and insurance