Executor's Choice Notification Process
What is FinalDocx®?
FinalDocx® is a service by Executor's Choice to support the essential executor tasks. Their online tool automatically contacts agencies on your behalf to save you numerous phone calls and in person visits. The process also provides protection against identity fraud.
How It Works
- Follow a secure link in an email prompt from FinalDocx®.
- Review the information uploaded on your behalf and digitally sign.
- Add any additional accounts or agencies you wish to notify; you will simply need an email or fax number.
- Click “File Case”.
Who Gets Notified?
- Notification to Old Age Security Program
- Notification to Service Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- HST/GST recalculation
- Canada Pension Plan Death Benefit and Survivor's Benefit
- Equifax (Credit Reporting Agency) and Trans Union (Credit Reporting Agency)
- Cancellation of Provincial Health Card
- Cancellation of Provincial Driver's License / Photo I.D. card
- Notification to Social Insurance Program
- Credit Cards
- Membership Transfers (aeroplan, air miles, petro points, sobeys points)
- Licenses (outdoors)
- Other Government IDs (Nexus card, US Social security # )
- Utility Accounts, you can transfer or close (Bell, Cogeco, Direct Energy, ect)
- Many more….
Please Note: If you have already arranged this service through Basic Funerals you will receive an activation link directly from FinalDocx with no further action required on this page. The image link below will take you to an alternate way of purchasing the same service, without our involvement.