Families are increasingly choosing cremation for a variety of reasons. Whether it's as a result of the rising cost of traditional funeral services, environmental concern, a preference for increased flexibility, or perhaps based on cultural or personal significance, there are many arguments to be made in its favour.
When it comes to making a decision about cremation, it helps to be informed. Basic Funerals is here to answer any questions that you may have. Contact us today to discuss cremation options.
- Cremation is significantly less expensive than traditional burial and other funeral services
- Cremation is considered to be an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional burial
- Cremation offers families flexibility in deciding on where to bury, scatter, or place their loved one's ashes
- Cremation is a quick process that still allows for viewings, funeral services, and memorials
- Cremation takes place shortly after death but there are no time constraints once the process has taken place. Families are free to take as long as they need to make memorial arrangements
- Cremation is simple. Additional services are optional but not necessary
- Cremation allows for families to personalize the way that they honour their loved one.
- Memorial trees, scattering ashes at sea- there are virtually no limits when it comes to final disposition
Arranging a Cremation for a Loved One
Dealing with death is never easy, that's why it helps to have experts by your side. Basic Funerals is here to help you every step of the way, ensuring that you are informed and feel comfortable with the cremation process. Contact us for a quote or with any questions.