How much is it going to cost? It’s a question that plagues the minds of many individuals who are arranging a funeral service. Unfortunately, the answer is not black and white. There are various contributing factors that can affect the overall price of service. However, at the end of the day, the final cost depends a lot on the person making the arrangements.
Questions to ask yourself?
- How many flowers should I order?
- What type of flowers should I get?
- What kind of casket should I choose?
- How much food do I need?
- How many programs should be printed?
- Should it be a funeral, graveside or memorial service?
The Cost of a Funeral
The cost of a funeral can be divided into two sections; the costs associated with the funeral home and the costs associated with third parties. At Basic Funerals, we offer two further divisions dependent on which option you choose; a funeral with a cremation, or a funeral with a burial.
- Funeral with cremation: This process consists of a traditional funeral service followed by cremation. The cremated remains are laid to rest where, when and, how the family chooses.
- Funeral with burial: This service option is defined as a funeral service followed by the burial of the deceased. A specific quote is available by contacting Basic Funerals either online or by phone.
There are many variables involved when it comes to pricing a funeral but with the right funeral home by your side, this difficult time can be made a lot easier.
Let Basic Funerals Help You Today
Basic Funerals offers professional, compassionate services. Our goal is to provide customers with a stress-free and experience that will offer complete peace of mind. Contact us today for a quote.